Four more days before the promotional examination is finally OVER! I'm only left with Bio to study and the rest are just stupid MCQ papers. Cant they just do MCQ on the same day with paper 1 and 2?
Mmm, so far, the papers I really have nothing much to comment about. They aren't easy, yet they aren't hard. To me, no offence, its not that to retain actually. Its only whether you want to put in the effort to make sure that one can promote anot. I'm not in the position to say about anyone and I just shalln't care.
I shall just be concerned about my own results man. It doesnt really pay to go bother about other people's things. I learnt my lessons during midyear and I will not make the same mistakes again. I think...
A level mother tongue and PW oral presentation after promos, I hope its going to be fun, especially PW. Maybe I can crap about chemistry for our stupid car model. Or we shall make our own combustible engine to 'impress' the invigilators. Well, they are 'Pamela Anderson' and Ms Hazel Lee. Weird combination but who cares, I just want to do well for PW too.
Time flies so quickly, it seemed a few moments ago when I was in PAE and now we're talking about promotion already. Well, sooner or later I'm going to die soon. Didnt know time passes that quickly. LOL, death is something I have to face in the end anyway. I wonder how am I going to be not afraid of dying.
Well, I think I shalln't think about death now, promos more important. I shall just think about this, erm when I'm dying?
And holy, I got this damn gay nightmare when I was taking a nap in this afternoon. It was someone who was in danger and I just felt damn worried that I couldn't save that person. Goodness, luckily it was only a dream. Bloody dream that made me feel weird and funny for a moment. It felt that as if I was going to lose that person but or well, it was just a dream and I dont take it as any omen either.
Well, its time for bed, tata.